By using the Softwsp services, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. These legally binding terms are put into place for visitors and/or registered users to www.Softwsp.com. Softwsp has the right to make changes to
these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of Softwsp services will be deemed as your consent to these changes.
The terminology used in the Terms of Service including “The Company”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” represents the company Softwsp. The terminology used to refer to persons using www.Softwsp.com as visitors and/or registered users include “You”, “His/Her” and “User”.
Please read Terms and Conditions below carefully, to understand the policies of our agreement:
1. This website is made accessible to our users free of charge (this excludes potential internet connection payments made to an internet provider by the user, for the means to access this website);
2. Softwsp does not guarantee the continuing availability to any/all aspects of our site. We are permitted to add and/or remove parts of the website at any given time without prior notice;
3. The Softwsp website may have limited/no availability in some geographic locations;
4. The user has complete responsibility to acquaint him/herself to the terms of a computer program before proceeding with its download;
5. It is the user’s responsibility, prior to downloading, to ensure the computer program is compatible with his/her device, as well as verify the outcome that may arise from the download;
6. Softwsp does not have associations with the computer programs available for download on the site. We are not responsible for any liabilities that may occur as a result of the download of the computer programs. The content, license and intellectual property right of the computer programs made available on Softwsp are enforced and
controlled by their respective owner(s);
7. Prior to accessing Softwsp services, the user must ensure that the content is legally permissible under the user’s geographic location.
1. Prior to registration on our site, users are obligated to complete the Softwsp registration process, by providing the accurate user information;
2. Registration through a third-party may be required, this may include your email address or limited social media information. The user must comply with said third-party terms and conditions if such information is provided during the registration process;
3. Information provided by the user to the website must be correct and accurate. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the information provided is updated when necessary, to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of
4. The user must not disclose his/her username and password to a thirdparty. This information must be treated as confidential;
5. Users must ensure the terms of services are complied with. Softwsp has the right to disable an account if any terms of services are breached.
Users are entitled and encouraged to make comments on our site provided that the following guidelines are met:
1. Comments must not include offensive, obscene or unlawful language (including symbols) of any kind;
2. Comments should not be used to discuss matters off-topic;
3. Comments should not entail imagery or videos;
4. Softwsp reserves the right to reject and refuse to publish comments that breach these terms.
1. Softwsp services made available free of charge for non-commercial users;
2. This strictly excludes all non-commercial use, including anything for commercial benefit or monetary returns that have not been authorised by Softwsp prior;
3. It is a violation of Softwsp terms and the law, to attempt to hinder any security features on the site, to collect user data, or cause any damage to the website.
Any breach of these terms will result in legal action being taken or prohibiting the use of Softwsp services.
1. Softwsp owns the copyright to all intellectual property rights connected to our website. This includes all software and material published on the website, which are all protected by copyright laws globally;
2. The use of Softwsp trademark or content from the website is forbidden;
3. It is strictly prohibited to copy, duplicate or manipulate Softwsp trademark or website content for any commercial benefit;
4. If you have identified an indication of violation of Softwsp intellectual property, please feel free email us at email@example.com.
• Information detailing the contact details of the holder(s) with the information of a potential violation of any Softwsp intellectual property. Information identifying the alleged individual(s) in violation of any Softwsp intellectual property.
• Information on the location of the person(s) in violation of any Softwsp intellectual property. For example the web address or URL of the site allegedly in violation.
• Explicit evidence from the complaining party entailing the details that may suggest the breach of Softwsp copyright terms, or in breach of the law.
All matters regarding Softwsp intellectual property rights are taken seriously, and we work to ensure they are addressed and resolved.
As a service user, you agree not to post or share any prohibited content on the Softwsp platform. Prohibited content includes:
1. Offensive content that displays harassment, hate, racism, discrimination, harm, nudity and fraud;
2. Violent or sexual exploitation;
3. Promoting inaccurate, misleading or unlawful content;
4. Promoting pirated content including viruses and corrupted programs of any kind, that aims to damage or cause any harm to computer programs, systems, data or property;
5. Any form of commercial activity or advertising without the written consent from Softwsp;
6. Sharing any account information, for example, a member’s username or password;
7. Engaging in an activity that may be considered a liability to Softwsp. Taking part in any mentioned prohibited activities will result in the termination of the member’s account immediately, and possibly legal action.
Softwsp and it’s associates and will not be accountable for any breakdown or fault that may arise by causes beyond Softwsp’s control.
1. Technical impairment of Softwsp equipment;
2. Faulty telephone or internet connections;
3. Failed Softwsp operations of any nature;
4. Unwarranted access to the Softwsp programme.
Reservation of rights:
1. Softwsp reserves the right to request the removal of any Softwsp links published by a third-party;
2. The third-party must accept to remove published website links promptly and without delay.
1. Softwsp shares information on products and services with NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND;
2. All warranties expressed are hereby denied to the maximum level permitted by law;
3. The information provided on our website is provided free of charge, we REFUSE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Footer animation is inspired from https://stripe.com/connect. Visually is almost the same but it is coded differently.