Softwsp takes claims of copyright infringement very seriously and compels all our users to do so as well. The Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 conveys the means for addressing copyright infringement claims (further information will be found on the United States Copyright Office site https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
Softwsp responds rapidly and systematically to copyright infringement claims which are thoroughly investigated by Softwsp’s specialised copyright agent.
If you own copyright material, or are in the position to act on the authority of the copyright owner and would like to report a claim of a copyright infringement by a third party, please contact the Softwsp copyright agent listing the following information:
1. Information detailing the contact details of the holder(s) with the information of a potential violation of any Softwsp copyright policy.
2. Details of the identified copyrighted material(s) has allegedly been infringed.
3. Information identifying the alleged individual(s) in violation of any Softwsp copyright policy.
4. Explicit evidence from the complaining party entailing the details that may suggest the breach of Softwsp copyright terms, or in breach of the law.
5. A clear statement declaring that this information is accurate and the material in question is potentially in breach of the copyright law.
6. A digital or hand-written signature of the copyright owner or the individual in the position to act on the authority of the copyright owner.
All copyright infringement claims are dealt by the Softwsp copyright agent.
Contact details are below:
St. Martisor 35
Tel: +04 0742 104 540