We love your comments and value the time you take to share your thoughts and give us feedback. We also want to ensure that everyone feels welcome and has the best experience on our site. Therefore, we monitor comments to ensure they are not offensive in any way and are useful to our users.
We remove comments that are:
1. Harassing- Comments must not include offensive, obscene, threatening or unlawful language (including symbols) of any kind. Comments published on our site should be respectful towards other contributors.
2. Anonymous- Softwsp only allows registered users with identifiable names to post comments.
3. Off-topic- Comments that are not related to the original topic in any way.
4. Promotional- Comments published for any commercial benefit or monetary returns that have not been authorised by Softwsp prior are strictly unacceptable.
5. Trolling- Comments of this type are certainly not welcome on our site, as well as the encouragement or support of this activity.
We highly encourage comments that include:
1. Well-informed thoughts and opinions of any sort, in relation to the topic on hand.
2. Constructive criticism that may be useful in the betterment of any aspect of our site.
3. Debates in which every opinion is acknowledged and respected. Softwsp reserves the right to reject and refuse to publish comments that breach these terms.
For more information on our comment policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org